Designed in 1948
This five‐storied pagoda was originally built in a part of Ueno-Toshogu shrine. In the Meiji era, it was changed to belong in Kaneiji temple, and now, it is belong in Ueno park in Tokyo.
Fortunately, it was not damaged through Kanto big earthquake and World War II. Hasui drew it just few years after World War II.